EuroLotto adheres to the highest level of ethical standards. One of EuroLotto's fundamental pillars is providing enjoyment for its players and OTTO takes every
necessary precaution to ensure that the fun element prevails throughout. Therefore, each player has a 'Restrictions' function page that
allows players to set pre-determined limits to the amount they can play. We will also do our best to exclude minors and those who do not understand the responsibilities of
Player responsibility checklist
Gaming is primarily for fun and the feel-good factor, so please always keep the following in mind:
- You should only ever play for fun. If you're playing in an attempt to win back losses, you are playing
for the wrong reason.
- You should only ever play with money that you've set aside for entertainment - not money that you need for basic living expenses. Never play with
- Gaming is not intended to damage your relationship with family and friends. If you find that it's beginning to do so, you need to stop.
Recognising your problem
- You are finding it difficult to control the time and money you spend on gambling.
- You are always thinking about gambling and
finding it difficult to concentrate on anything else.
- You are experiencing financial difficulties.
- You are neglecting responsibilities like family, work, or your
schooling because of gambling.
- You are borrowing money so that you can pay for gambling.
- You lie about your gambling or hide it altogether.
- You argue with
your family and friends about your gambling.
- You see gambling as a way of getting out of financial trouble.
- You have lost your interest in your usual hobbies,
activities, or friends.
- You constantly feel the need to gamble with larger amounts of money.
If you admit to any of the above points, then it would be best
if you sought help. Here are some direct links to some recommended websites that will assist you with your problem: